ASSISTED LIVING | THE VILLAGE AT GORDON HOUSE
The Village at Gordon House provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities. We
focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. We
provide residents with basic care and assistance with activities of daily living in a homelike setting. Residents receive
three meals a day, recreational and social activities, housekeeping, linen service, maintenance, and transportation.
Trained caregivers provide attention and assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing and cooking
24-hours a day. In addition, staff will coordinate services with outside healthcare providers and monitor residents to
ensure they are happy and healthy.
Respite Care for Short-term Stays:If needed only short-term (daily/weekend/weeklong), respite care services to seniors needing some assistance after
surgery or during an illness are available on a room-availability basis.
ServicesThere are no endowment fees. We offer affordable monthly rates that include the following:
- Individualized care plans with family participation
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; offering general supervision as well as personal assistance with bathing, dressing & mobility
- Professional administration of medications
- State-of-the-art emergency call system linking resident with staff
- Three delicious home-cooked meals daily with a varied menu, as well as nutritious snacks
- Special dietary needs accommodated
- Daily activities
- Housekeeping services daily
- Bed linens changed weekly & bath linens replaced daily
- Basic concierge service for appointment & transportation arrangements
- Chauferred transportation within town limits
- All utilities (except phone & cable service)
Optional ServicesThe Village at Gordon House offers many services that are optional and may be provided on an as needed basis.
- Beauty and barber services
- Chauffeured transportation beyond town limits
- Guest Meals
- Private Dining
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy